February 16, 2009
Club Coach Experience- Doug Doughty District 19 Governor. Doug and Toastcaster Greg discuss what a Toastmasters Club Coach is, what are the qualities of a good club coach are; What are the requirements for a club to qualify to get a club coach. Doug also goes over the 8-step process from the time when a club coach begins through the efforts of a club to reach distinguished status and thus makes the coach successful. We cover some of the barriers to successful club coaching and materials that can be made available. PowerPoint Presentation. VIEW or DOWNLOAD
January 21, 2009
The Truth Behind TLI - Toastmasters Leadership Institute. Guest - Alice Elliott, ACG. It's more than just Club Officer Training and more than just for leaders. Listen and find out.
January 8, 2008
It's this time of the year where we think about resolutions. Many of us break them by Jan 15th. Perhaps we may be motivated by looking at our future instead of just the next 12 months. I had an incredible conversation with 1999 World Champion Craig Valentine.Please sit back and enjoy this special presentation. (28:44)
October 22, 2007
District 42 Distinguished in 2007
Interview with Immediate Past District Governor Mona Cooley, DTM
• Mona Cooley, Larry Verbitsky, Joan McAulay accept the Award
• Congratulates the Team and Members • What is a Distinguished District? What are the Numbers?
• What does it mean to the Clubs and Members? • A Toastmasters District is like a corporation of 4000
• How Mona sees Toastmasters – more than just Public Speaking
• From Reluctance to Leadership
• Final Words of Wisdom time: 17:17